All components have passed and successfully obtained required certifications, and comply with european test standards.
Our bottom-weighted system is more sturdy while in use and more stable when exposed to strong winds.
Countless system configurations are possible thanks to the unlimited guide rails, this will allow you to design the setup that best adjusts to your needs.
The bottom track is only 17 mm high for exterior glazing and 9,8 mm for interiors and both can be completely embedded into the floor.
We offer roller models that allow panels to weigh up to 150 kg and still slide effortlessly.
The top track adapts to uneven ceilings. Therefore there’s no need to rethink the building materials, our system can fit in with your requirements.
Reinforced for extra strength and just 64 mm high. It can be used with various glass thicknesses and roller models.
This cap pushes or pulls the panels to move them as one, in a specified direction.
This profile is 17 mm high and consists of three parallel rails.
Made of durable materials to withstand temperature changes and wear extremely well.
Minimum panel width: 305 mm.
The maximum panel width depends on the total panel weight, which in turn depends on the glass thickness, height and roller type.
Maximum weight per panel: up to 150 kg.
8 mm. glass – 2700 mm.
10 mm. glass – 3300 mm.
12 mm. glass – 3300 mm.
8, 10 or 12 mm tempered or laminated glass:
– Tinted glass.
– Etched or patterned glass.
– Glass with UV protection.
– RAL colour from the RAL chart.
– Anodised colours with matt, gloss and high gloss finishes, with a standard thickness of 15 – 20 microns.
– Special finishes that imitate the design and texture of different types of wood.
– Standard drag strip.
– Drag strip with brush or flexible lip seal UC.
– Standard or Ultra clear “H” sealing strips.
– Standard or Ultra clear “h” sealing strips.
– Flexible and bubble sealing strips.
– Grey or black standard brush seals or grey tri-fin brush seals for the top track.
– Grey or black brush seals for the L and U profile.
– Grey, white or black rubber gaskets for the bottom track.
Contact with us