All components have passed and successfully obtained required certifications, and comply with european test standards.
Our bottom-weighted system is more sturdy while in use and more stable when exposed to strong winds.
The Claroflex Pivot frameless system is the most airtight and watertight on the market, extras can be added to adapt each glass curtain to your needs.
Panels glide silently on the sliding surfaces, we offer them in white, grey and black, this allows you to create varied colour combinations.
The panels open either inwards or outwards and glide in any chosen direction, depending on the selected configuration.
The system can correct uneven openings up to 68 mm, when using both bottom and top levelling profiles.
Internal drainage holes in the tracks allow any water to empty outwards, additional drainage accessories can also be added.
Symmetrical profile with grooves to create a solid bond to 8, 10 or 12 mm glass. Our panel profiles are only 32 mm high with a sleek, minimalist design.
Robust design that is used at the top and bottom of each system. This 40 mm high profile has little visual impact on the system.
High-modulus self-lubricating polymer, with a low coefficient of friction and high resistance to temperature changes.
Recommended width – 650 мм.
Maximum panel width – 800 мм.
Minimum panel width – 350 мм.
8 mm. glass – 2700 mm.
10 mm. glass – 3200 mm.
12 mm. glass – 3200 mm.
8, 10 or 12 mm tempered or laminated glass:
– Tinted glass;
– Etched or patterned glass;
– Glass with UV protection.
– RAL colours from the RAL chart;
– Anodised colours with matt, gloss and high gloss finishes, with a standard thickness of 15–20 μm;
– Special finishes that imitate the design and texture of different types of wood.
– Standard or Ultra clear “h” sealing strips;
– Standard or Ultra clear “H” sealing strips;
– Flexible sealing strips;
– Bubble sealing strips.
– Grey or black standard brush seals or grey tri-fin brush seals for the top track;
– Grey or black brush seals for the L and U profile;
– Grey, white or black sliding surfaces for the bottom track.
Contact with us